Labor and Employment Lawyer
The Law Offices of Zandro E. Palma, P.A., represents employees whose rights in the workplace have been violated by unpaid wages, overtime violations, employment discrimination, illegal workplace harassment, wrongful termination, retaliation, denial of employee benefits, workplace injuries, and other employment-related matters.
With many years of experience exclusively in the field of Florida labor and employment law, attorney Zandro E. Palma advocates for workers’ rights, aggressively and effectively fighting for equality, justice and fair pay in the workplace.
Mr. Palma and his team of dedicated, compassionate and fully committed staff members work hard to obtain positive results for the aggrieved worker. Our law firm diligently pursues these goals in every case we handle:
- Advance employee rights and promote equality, justice and fair pay in the workplace;
- To aggressively combat illegal workplace practices and eradicate exploitation and abuse from the workplace;
- To foster, through aggressive enforcement, a work environment free of discrimination, harassment and retaliation;
- To protect, safeguard, and enforce the rights of immigrant and undocumented workers;
- To level the playing field by providing all individuals, regardless of social, economic or immigration status, with effective legal representation and access to courts.
- Employment Law (employee)
- Labor Law
- Sexual harassment
- Wage & Hour Law (employee)
- Wrongful Termination (employee)
The Law Offices of Zandro E. Palma, P.A., look forward to the honor of representing you and fighting to enforce your rights to a fair and just workplace. For a free consultation with our lawyer, or to arrange an appointment, please contact us in Miami at 800-594-3508, toll free.